Thursday, April 21, 2005

Out of the Comfort Zone

Quick break from the five love languages to talk about comfort zones!

I recently had to step out and do something beyond my comfort zone. Even after all of the media and public events I have done, when you get out of practice or do something a little differently, it can be scary. Fortunately, my nervous energy translated to enthusiastic energy and worked to my advantage. Not only did I accomplish what I wanted, but several new opportunities to expand even further presented themselves as a result!

New things are always a little frightening, but if you just do it, the boost in confidence and ensuing rewards with be well worth the effort!


The tendency of human nature is to enslave us to our past fears, failures and problems, rather than to launch out to new opportunities. - Pat Mesiti "Opportunity Knocks"

No comments: