Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter Is Upon Us!

Tonight ...
at midnight ...
the wait is over!
And we'll all finally know if Harry Potter bites it or not!

All across America, bookstores will be throwing Harry Potter parties and thousands upon thousands will line up to get their copy after midnight.
Kinda funny, but with the stores selling Potter at 40% off or better, they are not making money on this deal. (The publisher & wholesalers will, though.) They will rely on the fans buying other items while waiting in line.

And I have to confess that I have never read any of the books. (I have seen the movies, though.) So I will not be rushing out to get a copy.
I will however, be reading the news tomorrow to discover who dies!

The author is sad to end it, but she is probably very ready to tackle something new. Once I have completed Book V of my series, I will be delighted to attack a new story!
I do plan to revisit the series later, so I'm not killing off any characters.
Yet!

No comments: