Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Sillies!

After an incredibly busy week (actually, a whole month!) I needed a good laugh. Thought everyone else would enjoy a laugh, too.


funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

And my favorite LOL Cat of all time...

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Don't you feel better now?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what great LOL pics! Great way to begin the day! Thanks for lightening things up a bit and sharing these with us. I would like to know about those "fish" flying about - Frisky would love chasing those around! :)

Helen Ginger said...

Oh my gosh, those were so funny. Every one of them! Loved it.

Diane, there was a broken link in my post today and commenters were asking for it. I've fixed it. In case you wanted to go read the story about the self-pubbed author now on the best seller list, here is the correct link. So sorry!
http://www.capecodtoday.com/blogs/index.php/2009/02/16/chatham-author-lisa-genova-hits-best-sel?blog=53

Helen
Straight From Hel

Rowan said...

Awwww...
Cute!
And so true: Clowns are scary!
Have a lovely Sunday, dear!

Sandra
(SheerieTheFay from deviantART)

TerryLynnJohnson said...

cats are so funny!thanks for this.

Kitten said...

LOL Cats is one of the BEST. WEBSITES. EVER. I can't pick a favorite pic from your choices, either the wine kitty or the no TV one. They're all so frakkin' cute!

The Old Silly said...

LMBO! These are so cute AND hysterical. Silly Sundays, eh? I like. :)

Marvin D Wilson

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thanks, Helen! I'd noticed that.

And Sandra, I've always thought clowns were creepy. So are court jesters.

Kitten, I HAVE to get my daily dose of LOL cats or I go into withdrawls.

Thanks and cheers everyone!

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Sooo funny! I needed the grins--thanks!

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Eleni said...

Thanks for following my blog as well! These are cute cat pics!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I love cats as much as books, Eleni - and after a month of constant travel & such, I needed something light and funny!

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

Very cute. I could use a laugh, too! Just had a terrible "dining" experience at CoCo's. (-: Kitties make me smile.
Carolyn

Creative Chronicler said...

Those are fabulous!