Monday, November 09, 2015

The Realms Faire Begins! Join in on the Unicorn Hunt


The Realms Faire has begun! Dozens of games with a ton of prizes. Visit the Realms Faire page at M. Pax’s site for a full list. Join the fun this week!

I am hosting the Unicorn Hunt this week.

You are charged with tracking down the unicorns.

Every day, a new blogger will host a photo. You will have to find the unicorns in the image, much like the famous “Where’s Waldo?” Leave a comment stating how many unicorns you find in that image. The most correct guesses wins.

Grand prize:
Ebooks -
Hot Pink in the City by Medeia Sharif
30 Seconds by Chrys Fey
One Good Catch by Heather Gardner
A Lizard’s Tail by Bish Denham
The Circle of Friends Series by L. Diane Wolfe
And -
$20.00 Amazon or ITunes gift card

Five images - many unicorns - only one winner!

Start tracking the unicorns at today’s host blog - Medeia Sharif!


And each day I will leave you with a new image:


Many of my images are for sale as stock photos at my site, Spunk On A Stick.
I’ve also just opened a Zazzle Store and you can purchase several items boasting my images.

33 comments:

nashvillecats2 said...

Sounds like fun The Unicorn Hunt.
Enjoy this new week.
Yvonne.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Sounds like a fun week. I love unicorns.

Anonymous said...

What a fun game! And I love that picture. It kinda reminds me of Randy Rhoads. Well done!

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

At first I thought it was a trick because I found the unicorn so easily. Then I went to the bottom pic and couldn't. Haha. sneaky.

Jo said...

Way to go - hope people find lots of unicorns.

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Haha! This is really fun!

River Fairchild said...

When I click on the link for Medeia it says the page doesn't exist?

Yolanda Renée said...

Wonderful prizes!

Hope everyone, including me, finds lots of unicorns!

Have fun everyone at the Realms Faire!

M.J. Fifield said...

Love the Realms Faire. So much fun to be had by all!

H. R. Sinclair said...

Joylene's comment made me laugh!

I have a Zazzle shop too. It's actually kind of fun.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Cool picture!
I've already made my guess.

Christine Rains said...

Awesome picture! Huzzah for Realms Faire!

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Love the picture! And the idea of the unicorn hunt. :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Elsie, thank you. It's the lead guitarist for TSO.

Joylene, be sure to look at the right photo.

River, thanks for letting me know.

Holly, it is fun!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

The unicorn hunt is fun. It's going to be a busy faire

Heather M. Gardner said...

YAY!

Awesome picture!

Heather

Arlee Bird said...

The guitarist looks like a picture for Alex. Or is it Alex?

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

Tyrean said...

I think I saw five unicorns - do I need to say where I found them?

Chrys Fey said...

I'm happy to be part of this game and the grand prize. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so creative and amazing Diane! I am always inspired visiting you!

M Pax said...

What kind of noise do unicorns make? :) Just curious. Huzzah!

Michelle Wallace said...

Let the games begin!

Kimberly said...

Sounds fun! I guessed over on Medeia's blog. :)

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Diane - I'll be over to Medeia's blog .. I love unicorns - they are just so beautiful. Love the photo too - good luck with the Zazzle store .. cheers Hilary

Nick Wilford said...

Very fun! I'm off to hunt. (And BTW, that's Where's Wally to us Brits.) ;)

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Unicorn fun! I wanna play, so I think I shall.
Thanks, Diane.

J E Oneil said...

I just visited Medeia. It was a fun game. :).

Cherie Reich said...

I love how you're doing your Unicorn Hunt! So much fun!

Cathrina Constantine said...

Huzzah for the Realms Faire!!! Having a pint a grog and hopping around!!!

Karen Lange said...

Sounds like fun. Looks like a great lineup! Heading over to Medeia's now.

Denise Covey said...

Sounds like a fun unicorn hunt! And snazzy photo L Diane!

~Sia McKye~ said...

And here I thought that unicorms were extinct, ha! Sounds like a fun game and a fun idea!

I do love many of your photos Diane! I'll have to check out Zazzle.

Sia McKye Over Coffee

Rhonda Albom said...

Fun concept, cool photos, 0 unicorns.